I’ve spoken at universities such as Smith College, University of Massachusetts – Amherst, and have spoken at events across the United States.
Speaking Topics (60-90 min)
These interactive presentations were initially targeted towards college students and recent college graduates. Over the years, they have been applied in community events for adults looking to build their skills in these arenas. The crash courses are dynamic & can be tailored for the audience.
Warrior Career – A Crash Course
- What is the game being played around you that you don’t even know about?
- How to separate yourself from the pack in this economy? Debunking some common myths
- Tossing out the checklist of “things you need to do to get a job”
- Untapped network power
- Living your vision
Warrior Wealth – A Crash Course
- Why do people shy away from managing their money? Why is this so hard — and important?
- Use your credit cards to your advantage & getting retirement accounts set
- Automate your personal finances to set yourself up for success
- Using your power as a consumer & negotiating to bring down your personal costs
- Choosing investments
- Personal transformation with an action plan
Warrior Health – A Crash Course
- Creating a warrior framework
- “Diets” should die
- What you think you want & what you really need
- The hardest thing to do…
- Trial & Errors
- Living a Whole Life – Mind, Body & Spirit
- Foundation methodology for personal success
- Deconstructing the mentor/mentee relationship
- Relationships, communication & strategy
- How we fail as mentors & what to do about it
- The feedback loop
I have also done talks on empowering women as well as sharing my personal ‘success’ story (still evolving) as a first-generation Latina from an inner-city in multiple settings through the years (elementary, high school, undergraduate, young alumna <5 years). Custom topics may be requested.